New mtb wheels 29, built to the highest quality standards and the latest technology available in the manufacture of profiles with asymmetric and hookless design. High quality on carbon mtb wheels.
Tested on the toughest terrain, and refined to achieve the lightest, stiffest and most reliable product that has successfully passed all the tests, until reaching the winner of the TITAN DESERT with Josep Betalú. No doubt wheels that will allow any customer to experience an unknown driving until now. Just… Incomparable.
To design Speedsix’s new Earth mtb wheels 29 model, it has been necessary to reduce the adjustment tolerances that have traditionally been used in the sector, which has allowed us to achieve a rim finish both in its outer structure and inside that speaks for itself.
- Mechanical resistance: Ability to resist tensile stress, compression, twisting and bending without breaking.
- Tenacity: Resistance to break when subjected to brusque forces, such as hits and blows.
- Resilience: Ability to regain its form after a sudden impact or crush.
- Bending: Resistance to deformation in the transverse plane relative to its center of rotation.
- Lightness: Reduction of rim weight.
- SAPIM SECURE LOCK aluminium nipples that minimize decentring risks
- SAPIM CX-RAY spokes, straight pull that prevent tautness loss. Fully tested in all conditions, they are a high-end component with impeccable aerodynamic behaviour. Fully tested in all conditions, they are a high-end component with impeccable aerodynamic behaviour.
- SPEEDSIX F1 hub provides greater fluidity, reducing the friction coefficient thanks to its construction on 36 tracks.
MTB wheels 29
A racing wheel that offers spectacular performance. Above all, it is a product created to get the most out of your pedal strokes.